While missing out on regular outings, gatherings or meetups with friends and family can feel like a bummer, social distancing doesn’t have to be all that bad. In fact, with a little help from tea, you can very easily keep yourself – and those also living under the same roof as you – entertained and uplifted.
Here are a few ideas to keep yourself busy while you #StayAtHome.
- Start your day with a grounding yoga session and a calming cup of tea
- Matcha Affogato = quarantine comfort food at its finest
- Sip on a tea you’ve never tried before (We’re offering free shipping on all teas for the next month!)
- Reuse your tea leaves to make DIY face masks, body scrubs and foot baths
- Read the afternoon away (Our favorites: The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane by Lisa See and For All the Tea in China by Sarah Rose)
- Organize your tea cupboard
- Shake up a tea mocktail (or cocktail – we won’t judge)
- Treat yourself to a DIY green tea face mask or foot soak
- Cook up a creative dish using tea as an ingredient (Check out our tea-inspired recipes)
- Fine tune your tea brewing skills
- And by far the best on this list… host a virtual tea party with your friends via Facetime or Skype
Stay safe, stay healthy and stay home, y’all. Together, we can get through this!