This Rose Tea Latte recipe is perfectly enjoyable on a lazy springtime afternoon or when you’re needing a mental reset after a long day at work. The pleasing aroma of rose will have you feeling instantly calm as if you were relaxing in your own secret garden.
(Note: You can find rose water in almost every Asian market, in the Asian section of your local supermarket and on Amazon.)
Rose Tea Latte Recipe
Makes 1 serving
- 1 cup (240 milliliters) water, heated to just under boiling
- 1 tablespoon Ceylon Breakfast black tea
- 1 teaspoon honey (or coconut sugar to make it vegan)
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 1/3 cup (80 milliliters) milk of your choice (If using plant-based milk, consider using a vegan barista product to get the optimum level of foam)
- Optional: Loose rose petals
- Brew Ceylon Breakfast black tea in water using your preferred brewing style for 3 to 5 minutes. Pour into your favorite tea cup or mug.
- Stir in honey and rose water.
- Foam milk in a milk frother and add it to your tea.
- Optional: Garnish with rose petals.
- Enjoy while hot.
For more tea-inspired recipes, click here.