A combination of matcha, pineapple, ginger and coconut milk make this Pineapple Matcha Latte taste like a pina colida but with a tea-inspired twist. Sweet, earthy and energizing, it’s the perfect pick-me-up on a hot summer afternoon.
Pineapple Matcha Latte Recipe
Yields: 1 serving
- 1 teaspoon Komorebi Matcha
- 6 ounces cold water
- 4 to 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 1/8 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ultrafine sugar (We recommend monkfruit sugar)
- ¼ cup coconut Milk
- Combine all ingredients except ice in blender.
- Pulse until ingredients are fully combined. Add more coconut milk or sugar to taste. Pulse. (Alternatively, you can mix ingredients by shaking them in a sealed mason jar or cocktail shaker.)
- Pour into cup over ice. Then, sip your way to summertime bliss!
For more tea-inspired recipes, click here.