Celebrate National Eggnog Day with our ultra-cozy Eggnog Chai Latte. Bursting with flavors of traditional masala spices, this tasty treat will delight your taste buds and keep you in the holiday spirit all winter long.
- 1.5 teaspoons Chai Cheer loose leaf tea
- ¼ cup nearly boiling water (about 200°F)
- ½ cup whole milk (or milk alternative)
- ½ cup eggnog (or eggnog alternative)
- Optional garnishes: whipped cream, powdered nutmeg, cinnamon stick
- Steep the Chai Cheer in the hot water for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Bring milk and eggnog to a simmer in a saucepan, then remove from heat.
- Pour milk and eggnog mixture and chai tea into a cup and whisk with a frother for 15 seconds or until frothy.
- Top with a swirl of whipped cream, sprinkle with a dash of nutmeg and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Tip: It’s recommended to use full-fat eggnog and milk, as this will allow for better frothing.
Get more tea-inspired recipes here.